Saturday, August 5, 2006

Stamping Goodies



I ended up going back to Florida again this summer. My uncle passed away this time, so it was a very sad occasion. My uncle Buddy lived in Miami, and it was 20 hours from us, but he truely was one of my favorites. Buddy always had a kind smile and a warm hug for you anytime you saw him. I was also glad to get to see a few of my cousins again. It was a shock to learn that one of them had been a stamper and scrapbooker, but I didn't even know it! My cousin was sweet enough to take me to a stamp store there in Miami called The Scrappy Stamper. A fabulous little store with a nice selection of goodies. I had just put in a huge order online before I left home or I would have really hit the shop wide open, but I still managed to get these goodies. I also found out that the shop owner was also from my home state which was kind of neat! I was excited to get the new H2O's to paint with, and I now totally love this new flower punch my cousin told me about. I also can't seem to enter a store without buying just a couple of Halloween stamps. My Halloween stamp collection is HUGE! It is my favorite holiday to stamp for! Well, I'm off to stamp.......

No comments:

Post a Comment