Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ATC Books



I have always wanted to do some ATC's, but never seemed to get around to trying them out. Recently a stamping pal of mine sent me an ATC challenge type thing where you send so many to the next person on the list, and then you are supposed to somehow end up with a bunch in the end! It looked like fun, so I have decided to participate! Anything new I try I seem to look for a book on it first to get some basic tips and hints. I found this book while in Pittsburgh the other day, and decided I had to have it. My favorite thing about this book is it describes the history of the ATC's and how they came to be! It also shows the basic materials which luckily I already have, and then naturally some fabulous artwork! So.....if you are a big fan of ATC's this book is great! I'd also love to hear from readers that can suggest some other great books on ATC's!

No comments:

Post a Comment