Thursday, August 5, 2010

Traveling Again




Recently I took a little trip and checked out the Greenbrier Resort in W.V. It is stunning. We took the tour of the place, and it blew me away. We had lunch at a restaurant there salled Sam Snead's-apparently he's a big golf guru. I don't follow golf, so I don't know, but the food was yummy. Spending the night there was way too rich for my blood, so we headed on to downtown Lewisburg, and found several cool art galleries and a little store called All About Beauty. It was a beauty shop and new age store. I found a couple of cool purchases there. Next I drove over to Beckley, W.V. and took a tour of the Exhibition Coal Mines which was wonderful, and then to Hobby Lobby for some fun crafty stuff for future projects you will see in the pics. All in all it was a fun trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment