Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fall Thoughts













I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but hopefully I can update more often coming up. I'm playing catch up with posts today though! The first picture is of a little squirrel looking in the window at us when we woke up one morning. I adore squirrles, so I loved that this little guy let me take a picture of him. I talked to him at the window for a while, and he just stood there looking at me. The next picture is just a cool older house I liked at the beginning of our ghost walk on a tour one night. Next was just a view of mushrooms in the yard. I get so excited when I see them-I know silly me! Here's a view of the lake I often go to in the fall and just sit and meditate when I can. Last of all here's a picture of some new fall and Halloween decorations I picked up for the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment