Saturday, January 21, 2012

Backing Up A Bit




  Halloween was all over the place this year as we were traveling a good bit. To start the weekend off we had tickets to a ballgame. After that we went down by the river park I love to visit. For dinner we went to a place that's sadly closing down now called Chilli Willi's-boo hoo. I'm so sad to see it go. We also had a drink from the special crystal skull set my boyfriend brought along. The pumpkin which isn't carved is one my boyfriend made for me when I was sick earlier in the week. He knows how much I look forward to pumpkin carving each year, but I honestly didn't feel up to it, so he created Jack for me wit a black sharpie marker. Yes, he gets lots of brownie points for that! haha Back to the weekend...we often visit the pumpkin house where they normally have over 3,000 carved pumkins. I like getting shots of a few of my favorites each year. This year my favorites were the north/south/east/west one as well as the greenman pumpkin! On the actual dayof Halloween I had to do some traveling for work and pretty much spent most of the night driving in the rain and fog, but all in all it was still nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment