Thursday, December 10, 2015

My DT #3 entry for VLVS

 This entry uses the word stamp lets roll #18559 plate 1399 and wheeled cat king #18605 on plate 1402. I just love the little wheeled stamps VLVS creates. As a young girl I always though things were magical at a circus and that's what this little creature makes me think of every time I see it. I paired it with a die from Paper Trey Ink that gives it a circus tent vibe. Actually, I just discovered VLVS has lots of circus themed stamps, and yes I have most of them on order to me already! I couldn't resist. I had hoped they might be here in time to do some entries with them for the design team, but they will arrive just a day or two too late. That's ok they should be here in time to make a great weekend surprise. I just watched one of the videos where Dee Dee said they had about 20,000 individual stamps now. That's great!!! I will show restraint though because I only hope to get a collection of 19,999! haha Well, wish me luck on my entries. I will be sending them in today.


Sent from my LG G4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment