Saturday, May 6, 2006

New Stamping/Scrapping DVD's





I just finished watching 4 new DVD's I ordered. I loved the new Tim Holtz DVD. I'm really getting into distressing my art, so that was inspirational. The Dutch Paper Crafting DVD was really good too. It finally made me understand spirelli string art, and ornanre paper piercing. As soon as the video was over I went and ordered several spirelli punches and metallic thread as well as some switch embossing templates, and ornare frames. I can't wait to use those! The Ink It Up DVD combined scrapbooking as well as stamping on every single project they did which was way cool. The HOTP DVD was alright, but I expected more from it somehow. The pages are all nice, but somehow I just wasn't all that excited about it. I buy up almost ever stamping or scrapping video ever made because I am not that close to stamp stores now, so those are the next best things to taking live classes from someone. Some other new goodies arrived with this order. I got severl punches since I am just love using an assortment of punches these days. I have to sets of the clip punches that I can't wait to try, a large Marvy punch....love those easy to use handle, a heart frame punch, more alphabet stamps this time they look like typewriter keys, and a couple of colors of walnut ink spray! I only managed to do one card last night before watching some Lifetime movie that was on called Wishcraft. The card I did used my new grid, but in the picture here you can't see the lines very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment