Friday, July 30, 2010

Halloween craft ideas











.....I'm ready to get started on my Halloween projects for the year. I love, love, love these new Martha punches for the season. I am not a big fan of hers exactly, but she puts out some of the best punches around. I do lots of paper crafts so these are great for me. I have also really wanted to learn to sew lately. I have never even picked up a needle other than a long ago crooked apron in home economics class-haha! I picked up a DVD and a book to help me. I love DVD's because I am such a visual learner. I am mainly interested in making a Halloween purse this year. I found some fabric, and was able to use my half off coupons on it all, so it wasn't a bad deal. I also found some wonderful bird fabric that I just couldn't pass up either. I will keep everyone updated on how it goes. If anyone has any purse making tips please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment