Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'm in love with Simon Says Stamp....

 Here's my latest order from Simon Says Stamp Company. It's a great company based in Ohio. I love their selection of everything and I love their specialty line too! SSS has really fast shipping which is great for me because anytime I order from somewhere I wait on pins and needles until it arrives. I have also recently fallen in love with these NEON inks and daubers by Hero Arts. It takes me back to my 80's childhood and dressing like Cyndi Lauper. I love these inks so much I wish I had ordered the full size stamp pad in them, but these cubes should last for a bit. I have been playing around with the Hero Arts set called Brushstroke and adore it combined with the neon inks! Well, several birthdays have manages to sneak up on my so I am off to make come cards!








 






No comments:

Post a Comment