Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mega Mount and Cover a Card Stamps

 I'm 100% hooked on these Cover a Card stamps from Impression Obsession. I saw The Frugal Crafter use them on a video, and had to have them! I have background stamps already, but they are always so hard to get a good impression with. Now this mega mount with a handle has come out and the entire block is curved. I am shocked at what a difference it makes in stamping. It should get some award for the year-seriously. I didn't realize quite how many of these stamps I was getting because I ordered some before left on vacation and picked up some at the Scrapbook Superstore and before I knew it they added up to a whole stack of them. I do think these will be some of my most used stamps though, so that helps me justify it a little! haha






No comments:

Post a Comment