Monday, December 22, 2014

Give Yourself A Hand

  I love creating art with something other than a regular shaped card. I have recently discovered a stamp company called Lost Coast Designs and am not slightly obsessed with these awesome stamps. I think the stamp designer there does a fantastic job. I have been stamping for years so I get a little hard to impress I suppose, but these stamps are very artsy and odd, which I think is a PERFECT combination. I have been ordering from Lost Coast for the last few weeks now, and they have excellent customer service and quick shipping time. Today is the first day I have inked up my new stamps, but I am in love with them, and can't wait to get more. The main stamp image I used is called Feather Diva with Face, combined with the Small Doodle Alphabet for my wording, a little Dylusions spray ink and some inspiration.... I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment