Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Skullmas

 I recently received my first order of yummy smelling rubber from Lost Coast Designs! It was right about the time they announced a holiday card contest using one of their stamps. I instantly knew I wanted to use something a bit eccentric which is way more me that a traditional holiday card. I finally decided on just the right one. The stamp I used is called White Nose Sugar Skull and comes in unmounted, cling mounted and a mounted version. I am in love with cling stamps these days so I order only those, but I am glad the other options are there. I embossed the background and lightly swooshed a little black over the raised portions. Next I found some awesome little ribbon from The Paper Studio for the side and some sparkly Santa hats for the top and taaa daaaaa....a merry skullmas card was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment