Friday, July 24, 2009

Quick Tan!

Wow-today I went to try out the air brush tan that I keep hearing about. I love it so far!!!!!!! Actually I still can't shower yet, so I won't see the true results until tomorrow I suppose, but so far it looks great. I just hope it stays this dark. I was pretty much Casper white when I went in today. I decided I should try and not lay in a tanning bed this summer like I normally do since I do know it's bad for me. Hopefully this is healthier than all the sun exposure for a little quick color. We are heading to Charleston, SC on Saturday, so I needed a little color before I hit the beach near there. Has anyone reading this tried the airbrush tan? If so I would love to hear from you as to how long it really lasts. The lady doing it said it should last a week or so. I have also heard up to 2 weeks! I guess I will know soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment