Thursday, July 12, 2012

Stamping and eating-my two favorite things...

 On our way home back through Pittsburgh I found a wonderful little stamping/scrapbooking store called Stamp Fanci. I was expecting a small place as I walked through the doors, but the store seemed to go on and on somehow. I wish, wish, wish I had more time here. Both the owner, and the other girl who worked there were super sweet! I was also surprised at how large of a collection they had. I snapped a couple of pics of card samples while I was there. This first one is from Hero Art, and yes I did cave and buy that stamp! I also loved the little dresser/wardrobe type cards. I bought several packs of those to try out some things on myself. I have also been looking at lots of MFT and Memory Box dies lately, and with the help of some of their other great samples I bought quite a few of those. I can't wait to get to playing with those a bit more.



 Our last stop in Pittsburgh was at a place we have often passed and had a discussion about-The DoubleWide Grill. We finally decided it was time to stop and check it out. The restaurant is built in an old gas station and still uses that them. You are served on tv trays, and there are car parts everywhere. There's even large tires hung up on the wall to frame the mirrors in the bathroom. We are suckers for crazy atmosphere type of places. I have to give this place 2 thumbs up for odd decor, and yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment