Thursday, July 12, 2012

Treasures of Pittsburgh

 I found a cool little store in Pittsburgh called Indian Summer Gifts. It was a lovely little place with lots of hidden treasures around every corner! As soon as I walked in the store this Egyptian jewelry box called to me. I tried to ignore it for a while, but eventually gave in, and now am so glad I did. I just love it. I went a little overboard on shopping while there, but I also fell in love with these plaques, an Egyptian necklace pendant, and a large labradorite ring. I was shocked over the ring since normally I go for smaller stones on my rings, but not this time. I swear this one has some great energy! I also enjoyed the store owner and her cute little dog! Now we are back home again and tired from our vacation. I guess the old saying is true-we need a vacation from our vacation!




No comments:

Post a Comment